Re: Potential new project: data exploration/analysis (was Calculator)

Doug Loss wrote:

> I'll second that.  Kevin, do you want Valdivia to be listed on the
> seul-edu projects page?  Pete, are you ready for the same for your
> idea?  Let us know and Wil or I will do so.
     I don't mind it being put up. That said, given that I'm not exactly
proficient in programming outside of batch files and VB, I don't think
it would be a good time to do that. Then again, the end of the thesis is
looming, and when it does ... count on me learning real fast.

     Thanks,

     Pete

--
Pete St. Onge - McGill U.  Limnology - Fun with Ropes & Buckets
pete@seul.org                  http://wwp.mirabilis.com/4322052