Re: Linux (x11) typing tutor needed.

I know of a free typing tutor, for windows that runs very well (except
for a font problem) under wine, I have stress tested it heaps and it
doesn't seem to crash, It name is Letterchase (you must run the win16
version as the win32 versions require a sound card etc etc (and the
sound libs haven't been implemented fully in wine.

I've had dialog with the author trying to get him to do a native port
but he sees limitted opportunity in supplying a linux port (obviously he
doesn't realise that schools will adopt linux in  a big way ie price)

ANyhow try harassing the author he is linked from letterchases homepage
http://www.letterchase.com  Letterchase is fairly good as i've had a
play with it myself and some relatives have used it to learn how to type

Thats all i can offer

Regards

Matthew Wright