Well, it's about time... :)

Ok, I handled the first round of exams with grace and ability, so now I
have a little bit of time again.

The software page has undergone a complete rewrite, as it is finally
automated.  After I automated it, I researched and added each software
package mentioned in the emails that I have been stacking up in my Inbox.

I would like to thank everyone who posted a software package and apologize
for the (ahem) slight (cough) delay.  Now that the process is automated,
there shouldn't be more than a few days delay on any updates.  I encourage
everyone to keep posting software pointers, as I have time only to humbly
collect and organize whatever flows through the mailing list.

Thanks to Jan Hlavacek, who posted quite a few software pointers and an
informative message regarding various Logos:

http://www.seul.org/archives/seul/edu/Jan-1999/msg00224.html

Coming soon to the software page... alphebetization!  (Ooooooh! Ahhhhhh!)

Stay tuned.  :)

Wil

Einstein said that genius abhors consensus because when consensus is
reached, thinking stops. Stop nodding your head. - Silicon Valley Tarot