serial connection terminal Re: Cross-over wire

On Fri, 26 Feb 1999, Bill Tihen wrote:

>Hi Everyone,
>
>I know this is off topic, but can someone tell me how to make a crossover
>10BaseT network cable?  I would appreciate it.  Thanks.

While this topic is hot.

In one of our schools they have i286-powered computer.
And I want to use serial cable (till Linux box).
The problem is to choose suitable terminal program in DOS...

There are literally 1000s of 'em and I do not want to spend
the rest of my life trying them...

Can anybody give some advice?

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
Russia * Karelia * Petrozavodsk
Friday, February 26, 1999 * Powered by Linux RedHat 5.1