[seul-edu] Consolidated gradebook effort

OK, we have three gradebook projects listed on our project page.  Of
these, only KTeacher seems to have been worked on recently.  We have
some files for Gbook on our CVS server, but I've looked through them and
they seem very preliminary.  I propose we consolidate all the effort
toward a gradebook on KTeacher (realistically, this probably means that
the other two projects will just disappear).  I'm prepared to pass on
the Gbook files to David Culp for whatever he can get from them.  When I
hear from Bradley Burnside about GnomeGradeBook we'll see what happens
with that.  I don't know of any code for it.  Randy Edwards, you started
on a gradebook for Debian back in late 1998, didn't you?  Whatever
became of that?  Is there any code we could use?  Tim Wilson and Eric
Sandeen, early on you were listed as working on a gradebook definition,
but that never got off the ground.  Would you be interested in working
with others on getting a serious gradebook for Linux going?