RE: [seul-edu] Consolidated gradebook effort

I have been following this thread but really have not had time to reply.  My
project Kteacher has been updated, I just have not had time to get it on to
the web site yet.  However, work on it has slowed to a crawl.  I was hoping
to be done with it at this point, but life gets in the way of hacking.  So,
I would really like to join an effort to make a consolidated gradebook.  As
was stated before it would be better to have one completed gradebook then a
bunch of uncompleted projects.

David Culp