Re: [seul-edu] some remarks on EDUML

Some more remarks,

in the PERSON element how do we make the difference between student and teacher?

What is the meaning of the STYLE element?

There:

  <GROUPS> <!-- clubs, graduation classes, sports, projects etc... -->
   <GROUP id="taken-from-people-list-above">
    <MEMBER id="person-id"> </MEMBER>
    <COMMENT> comments/descriptions about this group </COMMENT>
    </GROUP>
   </GROUPS>

If I understand the id of the GROUP element is the same of one person,
any reason? In this case does this person belong to the group?

I've many other questions, but latter.

Hilaire