Re: [seul-edu] CD Server

I would stick with the iso images, or if you are using wine, you can
just use a virtual cd directory (speced in the wine..conf).

Hard disk space, even SCSI hard disk space is so much cheaper than CD
drives, that it is almost a no brainer to use the hd space, and image
the cds.

			Harry

On Mon, 14 Feb 2000, Dan Yonker wrote:

> Has anyone set up a linux box to serve multiple cd roms to users?  I am
> trying to do just that by using the mount loop command and having it
> mount different iso images of cdroms.  I am looking for a better way or
> confirmation that this is a good way to do this.  We currently have a
> Procomm CD tower that went bad and I would like to replace it with a
> linux box.  Any ideas.....
>
> Dan Yonker

begin:vcard
n:Yonker;Dan