Re: [seul-edu] Grader update

Eric Sandeen wrote:

> I have submitted an application to sourceforge.net (from VA Linux) to
> host the project, because they offer mailing lists, bug tracking, web,
> cvs, offsite backup... you get the picture.  I should have a reply from
> them by tomorrow.
>
> I'll have a mailing list set up over there when the hosting is official,
> and I'll let you all know... if you want to contribute to the project
> (with CVS write access) you'll need to sign up with sourceforge.net.
> They're good people, really.  Don't be afraid.  :)

Let us know when everything's setup and we'll add Grader to the projects
page.  Umm, you _do_ know that SEUL would offer you pretty much the same
setup, right?  If it doesn't work out with sourceforge let us know and
we'll get something set up for you.

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just