Re: [seul-edu] [Fwd: Debian-kids goals (draft)]: cartoon characte rs

Fredrik Liljegren wrote:

> I think this is a very nice idea!  I've never done much computer graphics,
> but it sure would be fun mixing with when nothing else seems to work..
>   Maybe we whould broadcast this request somehow...  Anyone want to contact
> the themes guys and gals on themes.org?

More than that, we should see about getting permission from the holders
of the copyrights on these cartoon characters (wherever needed) and try
to find someone to do a regular cartoon strip with them to help
popularize open source software among children and the public at large.
And if we can work educational bits about Linux and OSS into the strip,
that would be fine too.

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just