Re: [seul-edu] Packaging seul-edu apps?

	I've been mostly lurking on the list for a few weeks now, and I think making
some packages would be a great idea.  I've downloaded lots of the applications
I've seen on the list but have hesitated to install many because of 2 reasons:
1)  For just trying an application to see if it is appropriate without a
package is not all that conveniant and 2) I did not have a second linux machine
to just try things out on with out fear of something going wrong.
	If you guys want to build the packages I'd be glad to test them out.
Right now I have a Mandrake 6.1 system, a Redhat 6.0 and will have a Debian
potatoe one to try out probably some time next week.
	I'm just a guy who likes computers.  Loves linux and the ideas behind
it, and happens to have three kids in the 4-10 yr age range who we homeshool
and I wish could use Linux for education as much as windows.

	Thanks for your work,
	RRPotratz

--
This is Linux Country.  On a quiet night, you can hear Windows reboot.