Re: [seul-edu] mirrors

On Thu, 01 Feb 2001, jeremy hunsinger wrote:

> may i, should I mirror seul.org?  I'm adding quite a bit of
> material to the
> cddc archives and mirrors section, the linux archive at
> ibiblio, gnu,
> etc.  I'm probably going to begin to try to put a bunch of
> material
> together on open source in education, and seul/edu fits well.

Sure, that would be OK.  Of course, since we're going to be
adding a wiki soon the content may begin to change fairly
frequently, so regular updates would probably be a good idea.
Now that I think about it, can you mirror wikis effectively?  I
don't know.  At any rate, it's fine with me if it will work.

--
Doug Loss           The art of medicine consists of amusing the
dloss@suscom.net    patient while nature cures the disease.