Re: [seul-edu] simple Python program ideas?

On Fri, 2 Feb 2001, Chris Hedemark wrote:

> I'm venturing out a bit from my sysadmin skillset and learning
> Python.  I
> want to have some goals on applications to write that will
> actually be of
> use rather than yet another IRC client or MP3 player front
> end.
>
> That said, what kind of applications would be worthwhile for a
> beginner
> Python programmer to take on?  Or are there any existing
> projects who could
> make use of a beginner Python programmer?

You got a few good ideas already.  If I remember correctly, Zope
is written in Python.  You might want to check out the zschools
project <http://www.zschool.org>, although I'm not getting it to
resolve properly at the moment.  Tim Wilson, what's the status
with ZSchool?

--
Doug Loss           The art of medicine consists of amusing the
dloss@suscom.net    patient while nature cures the disease.