[seul-edu] New educational app--distance learning

I'm of two minds about this.  It's called HorizonLive Distance
Learning System 2.3.0:

http://www.horizonlive.com/

The Freshmeat description is: "The HorizonLive Distance Learning
System is a Web-based distance learning system, designed to work
with just about any Java-enabled Web browser which work through
firewalls and includes whiteboarding, application sharing,
automatic session archiving, live streaming audio/video, a
wizard of easy client setup, breakout rooms, private messages,
and more."

From what I can see, it's a commercial pay-for-play system
that's only connection to Linux is that a java-enabled browser
on Linux can use it.  But I mention it for completeness's sake.

--
Doug Loss           The art of medicine consists of amusing the
dloss@suscom.net    patient while nature cures the disease.