Re: [seul-edu] Educational conference speaker's bureau

On Sun, 04 Feb 2001 19:45:47 Douglas Loss wrote:
> This is the last major announcement from that meeting.  We're
> going to come up with a list of educational conferences where we
> think we can have speakers or exhibitors,

Be sure to include the Christa McAuliffe Technology Conference which is
held in nashua, NH every late Nov. to Early Dec.  It is a three day
conference with around 3000 attendees from the NE.  I have given talks
for three years there using Linux and one which focussed on Linux.  They
have a large number of sessions and are always looking for speakers.
You have to apply in the spring and will post when the applications come
out.

Ed Lawson