Re: [seul-edu] Video Editing in Education

how about a linux file server and beos workstations running personal
studio?    I know be isn't open source, but it is great for video, music,
etc.  Be is free too, so that will lower costs.  I've played with Be a bit
on my home machine which at the time was a 166mmx and it was very fast with
video.  I see they are porting personal studio to winders, grrr.
At 06:26 PM 02/10/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>As the media guru in my school's tech program, I have been given a
>daunting new task. The tech teacher wants me to find a way to teach
>digital video editing to the students. We currently have a 12 machine
>win98 lab.

Jeremy Hunsinger          	http://www.cddc.vt.edu
Instructor of Political Science	Center for Digital Discourse and Culture
Webmaster/Manager CDDC     http://www2.cddc.vt.edu/cyber
526 Major Williams Hall 0130	http://www.cddc.vt.edu/jeremy --my homepage
Virginia Tech			(yes i need to update it)
Blacksburg, VA 24061		(540)-231-7614  icq 5535471