[seul-edu] New educational app--library

I think I've mentioned it before, but just in case:

http://www.koha.org

Koha is a library and collection management system. It is
designed to manage physical collections of items (books,  CD's,
videos, reference, etc.). It provides cataloguing, searching,
member/patron management, an acqusitions  system, and
circulation (issues, returns, and reserves). Circulation is
handled with a full screen curses interface or  a Web-based
interface, and the rest of the system is Web-based.

--
Doug Loss           The art of medicine consists of amusing the
dloss@suscom.net    patient while nature cures the disease.