Re: [seul-edu] Terrible news

> Hmmm....
>
> > I agree with you, and although I have some strong opinions on the
> > American space program and on manned space programs in general, I
> > think it improper to vent these matters on this occasion. They should
> > not appear on this list. Regards,
>
> So once again the open source advocates make themselves look like a
> whole heap of people who couldn't care less about the world about them
> unless it's open source...
>
> *hmm*

I disagree, this just shows that there are people that can separate one
thing from another. If we would discuss this everywehere and all day long
there wouldn't be any time or place left to work.

Now that wouldn't be good, would it?
Besides, there are disasters happening all over the world each day, and they
aren't discussed here either.

Mark