Re: [seul-edu] ISO Phase 3: EGg0

Darryl Palmer wrote:
Upon investigation of EGg0 at http://eggo.sourceforge.net/, it appears
that the software and hardware is not finished yet.  Should this still
be listed as a Phase 2 app?

I think this was one of the apps added because the website indicated use in a school. If it's not currently functional, we shouldn't package it. That's too bad, because it sounds extremely interesting. We definitely need to keep an eye on it.

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu Mark Twain