Re: [seul-edu] ISO Phase 3: kmuser

Darryl Palmer wrote:
It appears that the new link for kmuser is at http://kmuser.sourceforge.net/, the software database has an old link.
Fixed.

Because kmuser requires shadow passwords to be installed, it may be interesting to write the script. Hopefully just configuration files will need to be modified but we may have to also install shadow enabled daemons to replace the currently installed ones.
That's something to investigate. I notice that the website has RPMs already downloadable. Could you contact the maintainer and see how he dealt with that question?

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu Mark Twain