RE: [seul-edu] ISO Phase 3: kmuser

The RPMs that are available for kmuser are for KDE 2 and KDE 1.
Slackware 8.1 was released with KDE 3.0.1, and I think RedHat 8.0 has
KDE 3 also.  Debian Woody used KDE 2, but Sid has 3.  Should we be
packaging this app just for KDE 3 or should we be looking at KDE 2 also?

Darryl

Behalf
> Of Doug Loss
> Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 1:07 PM
> To: seul-edu@seul.org
> Subject: Re: [seul-edu] ISO Phase 3: kmuser

<snip>

> That's something to investigate.  I notice that the website has RPMs
> already downloadable.  Could you contact the maintainer and see how he
> dealt with that question?

<snip>