Re: [seul-edu] ISO Phase 3: The Neverending Tale

Hello
Not to discount the value of the N.Tale code but its structure is essentially that of a wiki...and there are plenty of those. For those not familiar with wiki's please see:
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki

Dennis

Their Sourceforge project site <http://sourceforge.net/projects/tale/>
claims that the app is GPLed, but I can't find it either.  Could you see
if we could get it, and if so if they provide a sample "tale" as a
starting point?  I don't think we want to provide _all_ the stories they
have on their website; the point is for this to be a creative writing
tool.