Re: [seul-edu] ISO Phase 3: RoseGarden

On Sat, 2003-02-15 at 10:39, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 11:31:02PM -0600, Darryl Palmer wrote:
> > There is a message that the RoseGarden site has changed from:
> > http://www.bath.ac.uk/~masjpf/rose.html
> > To:
> > http://www.all-day-breakfast.com/rosegarden/
>
> Is RoseGarden in fact phase 3?  This surprises me, as my experience with it
> is that it crashes very frequently, has a somewhat clunky user interface,
> and has not been developed for some time (last release was late 2001, I
> believe).

[snip]

> Anyway, if people are actually using RoseGarden successfully, I guess it
> merits being phase 3.  Maybe it is more solid now than I remember it.

I don't have any direct experience with it, but it must be in use at
some school(s) if it made it to the Phase 3 list.

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain