Re: [seul-edu] ISO Phase 3: Debian Packages

On Sat, 2003-02-15 at 06:47, Aigars Mahinovs wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Thu, 6 Feb 2003 22:10:56 -0600, "Darryl Palmer"
> <Darryl_Palmer_Jr@acm.org> wrote:
>
> > Which versions of Debian are we targeting, stable("Woody") or do we
> > need packages for Woody, testing("Sarge"), and unstable("Sid")?  I
> > know that GCC has been changed at least between Woody and Sid and may
> > impact some of the programs.
>
> I would say compile and upload to unstable. We will have the gcc in
> sarge release. (when it's ready :) )

That sounds like the best idea to me too.

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain