RE: [seul-edu] ISO Phase 3: Debian Packages

Do we have to make sure that if an app provides a Debian package that it
installs under Sid?  There are some problems with some packages not
satisfying all their requirements if you take a package made for Woody
and try to install it on a Sid system.

Behalf