[seul-edu] [Fwd: BOUNCE seul-edu@seul.org: Non-member submission from[David Bucknell <david@members.iteachnet.org>]]

From: David Bucknell <david@members.iteachnet.org>
To: seul-edu@seul.org
Subject: Re: Phase I ISO Evals: intranet, courseware and some others

In case anyone besides Mike E. couldn't read my attachment, please see this link
for the intranet and courseware suggested categorization, picks for installation
and my (ahem) data:

http://opensourceschools.org/download/intraneteval.html

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org/webzine *

http://members.iteachnet.org/
http://www.opensourceschools.org/

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain