Re: [seul-edu] ISO Phase 3: Learning Logic

On Sat, 2003-02-15 at 17:11, Darryl Palmer wrote:
> The website for learning logic is old, it states that the homepage is
> http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/9586/ll.html but it redirects
> you to http://www.nscf.org/.  The other problem is that I cannot find a
> file to download from this site; the authors need to be contacted to
> determine if the license is indeed commercial only.  I am more than
> willing to do this, but it may be better if the email comes from Doug.

Go ahead and draft a message; if you think it best I'll send it out over
my signature, but I don't think my name has any special cachet.

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain