Re: XML in education

On Fri, 1 Jan 1999, Bruno Vernier wrote:
>On Fri, Jan 01, 1999 at 10:33:58AM -0800, Bruno Vernier wrote:
>
>http://cran.mit.edu/~vernier/teresa/index.html

Thanks, Bruno!

I especially liked the Quiz markup language review part. However, I am not
sure if XML is good way for internal data format for QZB.

I was not closely following the XML discussion here, so can anybody tell
me in two words how efficient present XML-parsers/libraries are?

Is it also possible to have HTML inside XML to provide more tools and
things (like graphics) to the quiz-designer?

Sincerely yours,
Roman A. Suzi

 -- Petrozavodsk -- Karelia -- Russia --