Re: XML in education

I was also going to write to say that the thesis had a very good review
of quiz systems with links at the end.  I followed several of the links
and found this page:

http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/netquest/liveserver/TML_INSTALL/doc/tml_user.html

It has a good visual representation of the TML structure, and it implies
that you can have HTML imbedded.

Dan