Re: EDUML v0.7

> The problem with this is the DTD only allows for one definition of
> group.  I'm trying to fit all those different behaviors into one
> definition, and having trouble doing so.  Any chance we could change
> some of those tagnames.

Not even via the OR ("|") operator?  That is, will this work:

 <!ELEMENT A (B,C)|(D)>

meaning that tag A can be composed of a  B and a C, OR a D.

> 3)  I found a validating XML/SGML parser (James Clark's nsgmls) and it
> doesn't like underscores in tag names.  I don't think it has a problem
> with - though.  My book is silent on the matter.

Interesting.  In the one I've got here (XML Complete), pg 58, the grammar is
described as follows:

Name ::= (Letter | '_') (NameChar)*
NameChar ::= Letter | Digit | MiscName
MiscName ::= '.' | '-' | '_' | CombiningChar | Ignorable | Extender
(where CombiningChar, Ignorable and Extender are hex-defined character
values).

What that suggests is that an underscore should be fine, and also that a
'-' character should be legal as any character other than the first.

Duane