Re: GnomeGradeBook...

Bradley Burnside wrote:

>     Brad from the GnomeGradeBook project here.  I was sitting here and figured
> that everyone needs some reasurrance that GGB isn't vaporware.  So I did a
> screengrab.  It's not quite a release yet...but I have a lot of function to it
> now.  (Some tweaking is required).

Brad,

I noticed that your address info is fairly US-centric.  You might want
to contact the folks from the Mexican ScholarNet program and ask them
for recommendations on what would make your gradebook program useful to
them (as they're planning to use GNOME pretty heavily).  I'd also ask
Barret Dolph what would be useful for White Horse and other Chinese
schools.  If you can accommodate those you can probably accommodate
pretty much any system.

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a