EDUML v0.8

EDUML v0.8  is out!

http://cran.seul.org/~vernier/eduml

This is MAJOR revision (and I think it is starting to look elegant too)
Thanks to Duane, Dan and all who have helped over the past 6 weeks.

I reduced redundancy by creating a <people> section for all references to
names and contacts of people, groups and organisation

The assessment part no longer uses <issuer> (which is now just a
reference to a <people> id) and instead uses <plos> :
any outcome is either atomic or a composite of other outcomes
test items, lessons etc... are associated with the relevant corresponding
<outcome>

as a result, EDUML v0.8 smaller than v0.7 and yet should satisfy all the
requirements I know of.  I have included a few annotations to explain what
the tags don't necessarily make clear. (still too cryptic; documentation to
come later once the tags are stable)

Bruno

<xmlGeek/>
Veilleur Technologique