Re: GnomeGradeBook...

I'm sorry that's the way it came out.  I was implying constructive criticism...not
flame-like criticism.  More like critiquing the program instead of mocking me.  I was
just saying that the group has good collaboration and that your comments were helping
to make a better piece of software.  Sorry about the confusion
            bradley burnside