QZB - XML

I've been lurking in the weeds because of present workloads.

However, I work at Athabasca University, primary focus distance
education, and I'm interested in a couple of the directions seul has
taken off in.

We would like to develop a quizzing system and replace the present 3
or 4 alternatives that are lingering around right now.  We are trying
to get some resources to work on this and I've been suggesting QZB
might be a starting place.  So we may have some resources for Roman if
this matches up with our analysis needs.

What is available, once XML is in place, in terms of search engines
for doing structured searches against documents using the XML tags to
restrict search?

--
Daryl Campbell              You got to love the ground
Athabasca University                        on which you stand.