Re: GnomeGradeBook Project update

Hi Bradley !
As I like very much your sense of humour, I would be glad to help you if
I can.
You may ask questions about me, what I'm doing, what my abilities are.
You may also try to read some of my home pages. I know, it's in
French...
I have a project of a math tutorial using two databases, but it is very
ambitious and I'm tired.
Regards.

--
Odile Benassy,