Re: Linux article

I noticed the message and have copied the article and the curriculum ideas.
 At the moment I am finishing up report cards and grading.  And have fallen
behind in daily curriculum planning.  So I am up to my ears in work and not
enough time.  Please excuse me for a couple of days and I will answer again.