Re: Introduction

Matthew Wright wrote:

> Gday all,
>
> I'd just like to introduce myself as i'm a recent addition to the list.
> I am the Network/Systems Administrator at a school in Melbourne
> Australia, namely Swinburne Senior Secondary College.   The school is
[snip]
> running at 450/128mb) so i downloaded a freeware X server for win32 and
> installed it on a couple of workstations.  Then I demonstrated the
Where can U get info of the X clients for Micro$oft windows ???
[snip]

Being a father at the local primary school in NSW, I've installed a
Linux Proxy/DNS/Intranet etc server.

They mainly have MAC's however a couple of PC's run Win95. I'd love to
play with an X client on these......

Regards
Mark Harvey
Technical Support