Re: Fwd: New Educational Website

On Fri, 22 Jan 1999, Doug Loss wrote:

>I just received this message from a friend and am forwarding it for your
>edification.  I don't know anything about it except for what you read
>below.  If someone has an opportunity, please take a look at it and give
>us a review.

>>                    (http://education.bluesquirrel.com)

To any teachers who are interested, there appears to be a contest on the
site for students to send in short stories and win a software bundle for
the school.  This is all my cursory glance turned up, but it may be worth
something to someone.  :)

"So, rather than appear foolish afterward, I renounce seeming clever now."
		- William of Baskerville, The Name of the Rose