Date: Sun, 24 Jan 99 01:30:18 GMT
From: Andrew G. Feinberg <andrew@ultraviolet.org.NOSPAM123>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce
Subject: [News] High School Linux User Group

Announcing the launch of the High School Linux User Group!
	This group is focused in the Washington, DC Area, but our mailing
list is for discussion of Linux in High Schools and use by High School
students around the country and world. Any school can join our program.
Our main mission is to provide an umbrella of support for the cause of
Linux in Secondary Education. For more information, http://hs-lug.tux.org

Andrew
HS-LUG Organizer

- ---
Andrew G. Feinberg  andrew@ultraviolet.org.NOSPAM123
My Homepage! http://www.ultraviolet.org/andrew
PGP Fingerprint: 78 55 2B B4 A7 B2 96 FF  84 BA 4A 3F 23 82 DD 80
http://hs-lug.tux.org - High School Linux! Educate!
http://www.debian.org - Debian GNU/Linux - The choice of a GNU generation