Re: sample data sets

Sorry for my first post concerning data. It was not very clear. I will post
some data on my website. If you prefer data in any other format contact me. If
you want I could make some simple tables and zip it to you. I did not intend
to zip a million screen shots and zip them out but that does seem to be what
my message stated. Sorry for the confusion.

I would like feedback on what people need so that we can perfect the site for
future use. That is, it would be useful for programmers to see some simple
double entry accounting as most accounting packages are pretty poorly written.

Bill Tihen wrote:

> Please don't send the large picture to everyone.  At least not me.  Please
> use a web page or a ftp server to distribute the data.
begin:vcard
n:Dolph;S. Barret
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.angelfire.com/on/WhiteHorse/index.html
org:White Horse English Development Center
version:2.1
email;internet:white129@ms7.hinet.net
title:Headmaster
x-mozilla-cpt:;-1