Re: sample data sets

If anyone wants data which is not typical. Ask me. If our useless Win9x
based system is not crashing with more frequency than I drink coffee I can
send any data you want. (Columbia sends letters of appeciation every
year.)We could also scan some data which contains Chinese if you are
interested in seeing how that looks. We use Office97 with Access in order
to give ourselves headaches everyday.

Barret

Daniel Moore wrote:

> Hello all.
>
> Is there still any interest in submitting student data, in spreadsheet
> format, to be converted to EDUML?  It sounds like a fun project, but I
> don't have access to any such sample sets.
>
> Dan
begin:vcard
n:Dolph;S. Barret
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.angelfire.com/on/WhiteHorse/index.html
org:White Horse English Development Center
version:2.1
email;internet:white129@ms7.hinet.net
title:Headmaster
x-mozilla-cpt:;-1