Re: Quiz robot

On Sun, 31 Jan 1999, Barret Dolph wrote:

>Why does the database have to be open to the students? If I am wrong, correct me,
>if I am being ignorant, ignore me, but I see the DB work in general going this
>way.

The problem is that I, personally, am a college student.  I will have
access to all of the databases online, same as you or anyone else that
knows about them.  That's the problem with the open license.  Nobody will
know if the people downloading the free, online databases are teachers
making quizzes or students making ethical violations.  Shrug.

"So, rather than appear foolish afterward, I renounce seeming clever now."
		- William of Baskerville, The Name of the Rose