Re: [seul-edu] Version 0.6.0 of AUC

AUC in it's current form cannot do grades.  However, that's one of those
features that I want to get in before 1.0.  Thanks for your interest.  :)
AUC is fast primarily because it doesn't use a lot of graphics, and,
unlike most CGI scripts, it's written in C, giving a speed boost.

Regards,

David Moore

On Sun, 2 Jan 2000, Jim Wildman wrote:

> Is there any way to record grades in AUC?  Looks impressive.  Fast too,
> considering I am on a 56K dialup modem.

  David Moore       California Institute of Technology
 <dcm@acm.org>             http://www.mbhs.edu/~dmoore