Re: [seul-edu] SEUL/edu Linux in education report #1

Looks good, hopefully, Ramin and I will have something
for you to announce in the near future.  Well, I don't
know about announcing some docs.  I guess they aren't
that earth shattering.  But they are comming along.

Bill

Quoting Doug Loss <dloss@suscom.net>:

> This has just been posted at Linux Weekly News <http://lwn.net/daily>.
> Take a
> look at it and tell me what a fool I've been, or just let us know what
> ought to
> be included in the next report.
>
> --
> Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
> dloss@suscom.net     those in authority off their guard and give
> (570) 326-3987       you the opportunity to commit more.
>                         Mark Twain

TASIS (The American School In Switzerland)
Lugano-Montagnola, Switzerland
<http://www.tasis.ch/>