RE: [seul-edu] Possibly educational application

> From their front page: RealTimeBattle is a programming game, in which
> robots controlled by programs are fighting each other. The goal is to
> destroy the enemies, using the radar to examine the
> environment and the cannon to shoot.

Oh, I love that game!  It's been my favorite since I found it.  It very much
reminds me of a console-game I had to my Amiga 500, crobots, that was the
game when I learned programming C.  I've never thought of using it in a
school, even though I myself wasn't very old when I used it (perhaps 13-14
years).
  It can be used for trigonometry too; I remember sitting and doing
calculations of how to interpret the input of where the other robots were
now, where they was x timeunits ago and where they were likely to be when my
shot should have travelled that distance.
  It's simply a great educational game, for programming and mathematics!

Regards, Fredrik