Re: [seul-edu] Moving away from proprietary (was Re: (Offtopic?) Filemaker Pro on Linux server Problem)

Hi Doug :

this is Ali ISMAIL , I am living in Syria, we are speaking Arabic , and all
our schools and University teaching all courses in Arabic.
we are trying to deploy Linux , OpenSource and all GNU's in this country
but we have to solve this problem first , we need arabic support for Linux
, at this time some few guys in Egypt are trying to do something but not
yet. i will appreciate your effort to find out something , for use we start
arabizing the LDP.

thanks

Ali
begin:vcard