Re: [seul-edu] New web site "eduml.anet.fr"

> Bruno always says nobody knows EduML, but in France it's not the case...

I would really really like to have an actual document describing eduml
that we can put on the seul-edu site and that we can publish and have
other people (lwn, linuxtoday, etc) read and evaluate.
i know there's some documentation out there already...
do we have anything that could be adapted into this?

otherwise people will continue to never have heard of eduml...

thanks,
--roger