Re: [seul-edu] New web site "eduml.anet.fr"

root wrote:

> I am starting to translate the site, and expect to have it done within a
> week
>
> ----------
> > From: Odile Bénassy <obenassy@magic.fr>
> >
> > Roger R Dingledine wrote:
> > >
> > > I would really really like to have an actual document describing eduml
> > > that we can put on the seul-edu site and that we can publish and have
> > > other people (lwn, linuxtoday, etc) read and evaluate.
> > > i know there's some documentation out there already...
> > > do we have anything that could be adapted into this?
> > >
> > > otherwise people will continue to never have heard of eduml...
> >
> > Don't you think a mere translation into English, of eduml web pages,
> > would help (this could be quicker for me, than a new document) ?
> > Then, we could possibly link it to 'fr.seul.edu' as suggested ?

I'm glad to see this.  I plan to mention this site again in my next
Linux in education report on Monday.  Odile, do I read correctly that
you and Georges have done EduML v.1.0?  If that's so we need to update
the SEUL/edu projects page and to mention that at the various Linux news
sites.  I think it would also be a good idea to have a formal DTD
written for EduML.  Dan Moore, are you still with us?  I know you wrote
a DTD for an early version of EduML; would you be interested in doing so
for the new, improved, brighter, more powerful version we now have?