Re: [seul-edu] pick a logo for seul!!

I love the one with the apple.  And I've always like Tux with the
blackboard.  At least in the US, the apple has an immediate connection
with education, as does the green 'blackboard' and pointer stick.

Jim Wildman                         Senior Consultant, 3X Corporation
jawildman@cfanet.com                jim.wildman@3x.com  www.3x.com
http://www.cfanet.com/jawildman     (513)587-3647