Re: [seul-edu] pick a logo for seul!!

number 3 is far-and-away my favorite.  it's very classy and
distinctive, and will scale well to both large banners and small
logos.

i would recommend avoiding the chinese symbols, unless you want
everyone to walk up to you at shows and say, "oh, so you're a chinese
distribution?"  (or, more importantly, to avoid you entirely because
they're not interested in a chinese distribution...)

| jeff covey jeff.covey@pobox.com http://pobox.com/~jeff.covey/ 410-669-4926 |
|                 "and let my armpit fall upon the crawfish..."              |